Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Whole Days!

Paul and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Nashville for the Titans/Colts game. First of all, how in the world do you explain me getting tickets to see Peyton Manning on a Monday night the year he is so ridculously bad? I mean come on talk about bad luck. Peyton hasn't been consistently this bad since his first couple of seasons with the Colts. (will never fully admit it was his fault he was that bad then.) So what gives?!? Either way though I am going to my first NFL game and seeing Peyton play, so why am I so sad? I have to leave Reese! Paul says she can't go. Even though I know he is right, I will still say he's the one that won't let her go. I am not worried about her being taken care of; she is staying with Shelly. If there is anyone I trust her with it's Shelly. It's the thought of being 3 hours away from my baby for 2 whole days! It's definitely gonna be hard. I am going to miss her like crazy. Peyton better make it all worth it and hand the Titans their first loss!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Girl, that is so tough! Camp this year was the first time I hadn't been with Jack overnight since camp last year! I love my baby and want him with me all the time...a few hour break is nice though. Hang in there and try to enjoy some time with Paul! That is important too! Love ya'll! Oh, I am SO excited you are now a blogger! I love to keep up with everyone this way!