Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas came early!


Paul came home Saturday from "breakfast with his mom" with a new baby! He told me she would not take the place of Ace, but ,maybe she would help ease the pain. She is so tiny and adorable! I miss my Ace-y Poo, but hopefully he will find his way back home to meet his baby sister! I was going to name her Peyton, but she didn't look like a Peyton to me, so I went with Miley. Mia, Brooklyn, and Izzie were also in the running. Izzie was probably my favorite, but that nickname is reserved for a future Kinney baby girl! :) What an awesome present! When I was a little girl I always put a puppy on my list for Santa, but he never brought it to me. Being older and knowing what I know now, I totally understand. Paul definitely hit a home run with this present! Just think, 2 years in a row I got a baby for Christmas!

No comments: